The pomegranate is one of the most ancient and fascinating fruits in the world. In ancient myths, it’s the symbol of life and fertility. Current research has proven some ancient beliefs about the health benefits of this wondrous fruit to be true.
For this reason, pomegranate juice has rapidly gained more recognition in the health and wellness sector. This delicious antioxidant juice does not just have a refreshing taste, but it also has amazing health benefits as well.
Health Benefits of Pomegranate Juice
For centuries, pomegranates have been an integral part of traditional medicine. The antioxidants’ found in a pomegranate is responsible for many of its health benefits. Some proven benefits of drinking pomegranate juice include:
- Strengthening of Immunity: Pomegranates contain the antioxidants’ vitamin C and E
which helps to fight viruses naturally. They protect the cells from harmful free radicals and environmental pollutants. Its rich nutrient contents help to ensure health and wellness throughout the entire body.
- Heart Protection: Drinking pomegranate juice regularly can lower your blood pressure. Its Punic acid content help to protect against the development of heart disease. In research, those with high cholesterol showed significant improvements upon drinking pomegranate juice.
- Memory Enhancement: The polyphenols in pomegranate juice help to improve memory function. Studies have revealed that it may also help fight Alzheimer’s disease.
- Skin Hydration: As common with most fruits, pomegranates are good for your skin. Its vitamin C content helps to replenish skin dullness and dryness. The antioxidants’ in it prevent inflammation which helps to prevent acne breakouts. A pomegranate skin therapy will restore your skin brightness and texture.
- Cancer Prevention: Pomegranates help to prevent or slow down the development of cancerous cells. This is due to its impressive antioxidant properties. Prostrate, colon, lung, breast and other types cancers have shown to respond favorably to the increase intake of antioxidants’.
- Relief from Arthritis: Most joint pain and arthritis are caused by inflammation in the joints. The anti-inflammatory effects of pomegranate juice help to prevent this. It brings relief to joints and prevents the activation of enzymes that cause osteoarthritis.
- Anti-fungal and Anti-bacterial Effects: Pomegranates have many useful compounds which help fight bacteria and fungi. You can take pomegranate juice to cure yeast and gum infections.
Homemade Pomegranate Juice Recipes
Good news! You can make your own pomegranate juice with very simple steps.
- Pomegranates are abundant in the fall through January. You can buy the fruit or just the seeds to make it easier for you.
- Cut the fruit in half using a knife and break the halves into smaller sections using your hands.
- Loosen the seeds from these sections into a bowl of water using your hands. The seeds will sink to the bottom, with the peel and membrane floating atop. Thereafter, discard this membrane and peel.
- Pass the water and seeds left in the bowl through a strainer to separate the seeds. These seeds can be stored in a refrigerator for months.
- If you buy just the seeds, the processes above will not be required.
- Place these drained seeds in a blender or food processor and blend into a pulp.
- Place this pulp in a mesh strainer placed over a bowl. You can use a spoon to press the pulp against the strainer to extract the juice.
- Ripe fruits may not require sweeteners. If the taste is too tart, you can add your desired quantity of sweeteners.
- This juice can be taken alone as a beverage. It can also be an ingredient in sauces, juice blends or cocktails, and salad.Final Thoughts
Pomegranates are probably one of the healthiest fruits ever discovered. If you’re wondering, ‘where can I buy pomegranate juice?’
We say don’t worry yourself with trying to find a place to buy pomegranate juice, because you can now buy Ardyss Red Levive online.
Ardyss Red Le’vive is one of the worlds most powerful antioxidant juices by far!
Quickly boost your immune system with the power of 5.
Take a closer look at ==> TheBestAntioxidantJuice.com